Tuesday, May 05, 2009

i love...


...lilacs on my kitchen table. hoods. scarves. pockets...in everything. deep conversations with good friends. laughing. discovering who i am supposed to be. "golden hour." biking home from work. cooking dinner for those i love. finding the perfect gift for a friend. making cards. being creative when i didn't know i had it in me. reading a compelling book. singing. what i do every day. watching "The Office" with my housemates. talking on skype with faraway friends. sleeping. when God reveals something new to me. roadtrips. weddings. summer. taking good pictures. writing things down. life. babies. joy. hope. grace. a good cry. coffee in the morning. finding friends in strangers. hearing the stories of others. numbers and sudokus. stupid jokes. hearing a song that fits the moment.

right now...

3 comments:

Laura Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Z said...

What a great list of loves! I love almost all of those things too! Thanks for reminding me all the things I have to be thankful for! This was a nice encouragement for me!

Laura Z.

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you did not mention me specifically in the list of things/ people you love, but then I saw our picture faintly in the background of the lilac photo and knew it was a subliminal allusion to your love for our special sisterly relationship. I love you too, Becca Boo.
R to the achel