Saturday, March 10, 2007

finally...

it's me. i'm finally blogging again, and it feels really good.
as many of you know, this huge gap in my posting was mainly caused by a month long promo tour across western Canada. and what an amazing trip it was! i finally got to see the other side of this fair nation i call home, including those spectacular mountains known as the Rockies. amazing people were met (nope, i didn't meet good ol' Wayne Rostad...he must've been "On the Road Again"...lol) and some discovered through hours together in a cramped van for copious hours at a time. good and hard times were experienced. growth took place as a result. three words: GOD IS GOOD. can i get an "amen?"
i'm not going to get into a huge update, talking about the past and all. i'll save that for the update email letter i will be sending out soon. i will, however, take this opportunity to share some photos. they say that a picture says a thousand words...and wouldn't you rather see colorful pictures in lieu of boring black and white words? i know that i would. so, view on. and keep posted for new blogs that will keep you up on how i'm doing now, not just then...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally found your blog...so cool cause now I know that you do kinda look like Joe (kidding)
-em (Sarah's biological sista)

Anonymous said...

"Amen!" (<-that was my amen to your question: "Can I get an amen?")So... 3 words: I LOVE YOU and 3 more: I MISS YOU and 3 more?: I CALL YOU. Sound good? God has truly blessed me to have such an amazing sista named Rebecca Joy Mary-anna Bokma!! BTW, where you feeding twins in that picture??? Makes me think of you and me. :)
Bye and much love and prayers! Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
What do u have in your mouth in that pic with Jessica? Haha...you are such a crazy girl. Why didn't we take any pictures when you were here? I'm so ticked that we forgot! Things are pretty crazy here...I really can't wait until summer. Take care, luv ya! Andrea