Tuesday, May 15, 2007

more pictures...






so, these are some more somewhat random pictures of my life, etc.
i truly hope to blog about something that is actually current in my life someday soon...
1. luscious green grass in one of the many parks in Vancouver. this is one of the reasons why i can stay sane in a city. that, and it was like 20 degrees out today. in MAY!!!
2. crazy blue walls for Jessa and Jana's room. i have yellow along with my 2 roomies, and another girl has Pepto pink. you really have to see it to believe it.
3. crazy moving day
4. beautiful streets. i'll never get sick of those flowers. and i have pictures upon pictures to prove this.
5. my pastor Julia's 30th birthday

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I really like the grass photo. its sweet!

Anonymous said...

YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING! (in the mirror photo) I miss you Rebecca! love Julia