Sunday, September 10, 2006

first post...

wow. i've been hoping/planning to do this for a while now, and in the midst of my boredom/for something to do and to have a place to express what is going on in this mind of mine, this blog site has finally come to fruition tonight. yay. plus, it was on my list of things to do.
so, you may be wondering why the title, "my engedi." well, if you will turn with me to 1 Samuel 23:29, you will discover how God provided David with this "engedi," a place of safety while he hid from a murderous Saul. (ps: no one that i know of is attempting to murder me at this point in time.) my hope and prayer for this blog is that it will be a safe place for me to express my thoughts/ideas/dreams/hopes/comments. basically, i want to be able to get it all out and try to make sense of my often jumbled reasoning. and you get to see it all! and you can comment too. yay for you.
ok, thus ends this somewhat formal introduction to this blog thingy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bec!

I look forward to hearing about your life and what's going on in that crazy head of yours :) I miss you and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Rachael